Almost everyone owns a website these days. Every more or less serious business owner - for sure. If you're an employee, I presume you work with your company's site from time to time. Now, if you have some time to spend on my page, let me ask you 3 serious questions:
- Does your website do everything it's meant to do?
- Is it as efficient as it should be?
- Does it help you make money? save money? or it plainly exists?
My name is Aleksandr Tikhonov, I live in Sochi, Russia and run a web studio called Contorra. We specialise in CMS Drupal. More than 50% of our clients already had websites but were unhappy with them. Others were unhappy with what local market can offer for a new site owner. So here we come, with solutions to those 3 questions:
- If your site doesn't do what it's meant to, change it or make a new one. Think of it as of an employee - would you keep one if he only does half of the job? Our Drupal sites are made as excellent e-managers - doing everything you want them to.
- If it's not 100% efficient, there's no reason why you shouldn't improve it ASAP. And while you're at it, why not improve it to the 'bleeding edge' - that is make Drupal's strength, flexibility and community power work for your business needs.
- The least your site should do is save. Many prefer it to make money. Drupal sites we make do both - powered with quality design and usability, they make people click and, what's more important, stay.